[Mailman-Users] Long delay before delivering

Wiebe van der Worp wiebe at isnhome.net
Wed Oct 31 16:58:33 CET 2001

In my opinion it is as follows:
The pauses in delivery are most likely caused by failure to find the host
for the domains being sent to.  The messages get queued and then are
delivered later.  The fault server is usually the server being sent to, not
the one sending.

Wiebe van der Worp
--
Ben jij cool online? Mag jij buiten spelen?
Online markten -- Mensen van de Aarde -- http://nijefurd.net