[Mailman-Users] List not working -errors on login

mark at grafphoto.com mark at grafphoto.com
Tue Oct 30 01:03:38 CET 2001

Hello!
I have been using the Mailman lists offered by my Web host Venture's Online.
The lists are accessed through CPanel3.  For the past few months, one of my
lists has not been transmitting messages sent by the users, or is erratic at
best, and now when I try to log in to the list, I get this error:

"We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Mailman experienced a very low level failure and could not even generate a
useful traceback for you. Please report this to the Mailman administrator at
this site. "

I would appreciate any assistance.  (The list is labeled
seasnoopers at grafphoto.com)

Thanks.

Mark