[Mailman-Users] Moderator comments

J C Lawrence claw at 2wire.com
Wed Oct 31 19:08:47 CET 2001

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:13:17 -0600 (CST)
Jim Wildman <jim at rossberry.com> wrote:

> I am setting up a fully moderated list.  The moderators need to
> occasionally add comments to the posts.  Adding those comments to
> the message edit box on the adminstrative request page doesn't
> seem to work.  The comments are discarded when the 'submit all
> data' button is activated.

> Can I do this?  if so, how?

There is a patch for 2.0.6 (see the list archives for details).
Note that you'll have to spec in mm_cfg.py that you don't want
message excerpts displayed, but the full messages.

Another approach (wot I do) is to directly edit the spool messages
in ~/data/held*.

--
J C Lawrence