[Mailman-Users] from majordomo to Mailman ... questions, please help.

Paul L. Schumacher wnpauls at linux2.winona.msus.edu
Wed Oct 31 00:27:13 CET 2001

I am about to leave majordomo and go with Mailman.  (yeah! yeah!)

A couple of questions ....

1.  I have a lot of lists on majordomo to transfer to Mailman ... any
    suggestions on how to do this easily and quickly without sending a
    million notices to the addresses moved to Mailman.  (I want the change
    to be transparent to the users, other than the added features of
    Mailman.)

2.  I have years of majordomo archives that I would like to move to
    Mailman ... is this possible?  And, if so, what is a quick and easy
    way to do this?

thanks so much,

Paul Schumacher
Computer Science Department