[Mailman-Users] Overriding the subscribeack.txt file for my read-only lists...

Jose L. Hales-Garcia jose at stat.ucla.edu
Tue Oct 30 19:45:04 CET 2001

I want to have another set of .txt (template) files for a set of
lists which are to be read-only (broadcast) lists.  I don't want
the subscription acknowledgment message mentioning anything about
where or how to post to the list.

The default acknowledgment file is subscribeack.txt.  This file
is fine for most purposes but I need to override it for this
set of read-only lists.

How do I do this?

I've snooped around in the Deliverer.py file and mm_cfg.py file.
It seems the .txt files are not overridable, is this true?

Thank you in advance,
Jose

UCLA Department of Statistics
Jose L. Hales-Garcia