[Mailman-Users] billing for mailing lists

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Tue Oct 30 15:12:55 CET 2001

On Tue, 2001-10-30 07:53:24 -0600, Albert Everett <aeverett at webintl.com>
wrote in message <a05100301b8046061709d@[192.168.123.20]>:
> Anyone have any magic formulas for how to bill for mailing lists so
> that it's fair for the client and covers hardware and bandwidth costs?
>
> Is the file that has the list membership countable by line? I could
> see a monthly script that counts the membership file and bills per
> member. That wouldn't consider how busy a list might be, though.

Hello? Somebody at home?

This is the mailman user's list. Mailman is Free Software, which
basically means freedom for users, admins etc. If you want to
earn money with it, you should consider to hire some programmer
to implement it for you...

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw . jbglaw at lug-owl.de . +49-172-7608481