[Mailman-Users] Archives

Don Daniels viewelk at avci.net
Tue Oct 30 02:45:14 CET 2001

I have a couple of questions concerning two lists I have created through my host.
  I'm hoping somebody here can help me.
Looked at the Mailman help pages with no success. Neither the Quick Reference or Managers guide provided answers.
http://web.aurora.edu/~ckolar//mailman/

1) There doesn't seem to be a clear explanation of the differences and benefits of the different Archive options.
 What are the advantages or disadvantages to archiving in the daily, weekly or monthly formats ?

2) Should I desire as a list manager to delete either a specific mail or portion of an archive ? How would that be done ?

Thanks in advance
                     Best          Don