[Mailman-Users] Message has implicit destination

Geoff Wright webmaster at qwik-reply.net
Mon Oct 29 16:03:08 CET 2001

HI

Can anyone suggest what I have set up wrong.

I've recently set up a Mailman list which I wanted only members to be able
to post to.

I have "Must posts be approved by an administrator? " set NO
and "Restrict posting privilege to list members? " set Yes

but then for every message posted as Admin I get an email with the
following:_

>snip<

following mailing list posting: