[Mailman-Users] List state db is corrupt

John W Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Mon Oct 29 21:29:12 CET 2001

At 11:12 -0800 10/29/2001, Dan Mick wrote:
>JC means "config_list",  but I'm missing something; if you just
>want to back the files up, why don't you just back them up?
>They don't need to be transmogrified on the way out and back in.

I think I'd feel more comfortable with a tool which takes a (non-corrupt)
Mailman database and writes it to (tab-delimited?  XML?) text for later
conversion back.

A year ago I would have said tab-delimited...now I think I'd rather have
XML...from there it could become most anything.  And next year, I'd
probably want XML encrypted for privacy reasons.

Not rocket science.  ;-)

  --John

--
John Baxter   jwblist at olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA