[Mailman-Users] How can I lock the host_name option ?

Oliver Egginger Oliver.Egginger at dvz.fh-giessen.de
Mon Oct 29 09:41:28 CET 2001

Hello,

listadmins can change the maildomain of their list by setting the
host_name option.
It's nice that mailman have this feature for the listadmins.
The only problem is that the mailman DBs are only looked up by our
local (mailman)-MTA, so if listadmins change this value it only will work
on the local MTA.
Also they have to choose a local domain of this MTA.

Normally thats self-evident, but many of my users are blissfully ignorant.
I would feel better if I could lock and hide this option.

- oliver

--
Oliver Egginger
FH Giessen-Friedberg