[Mailman-Users] Old Question, New Twist

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Fri Oct 26 22:20:09 CEST 2001

heehee - oh yeah, I tried to use a metric screwdriver on an English screw...

But seriously - a valid question, if'n you dunno how fussy I tend to be, and missed the
part where I said "RPM for Mandrake 8". They were 'drake rpm's. They was no worky. Along
with a host of other things I've had to bludgeon into submission. I've been singularly
unimpressed with Mandrake so far. That machine is now a "toy" that lives under my desk
::taps case lovingly with foot:: and we're using RH 7.1 on the production server. BTW,
we're having much less trouble with that RH box in general than we're having with this
one. ::Shrug::

=)
Amanda