[Mailman-Users] Wishlist: Posting to the list from the Web pages

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Fri Oct 26 12:38:43 CEST 2001

Hummm, change the archive html so that when you click on an added button on
the page, the message and TO field and SUBJECT field of the message get
posted to a form and the information fed into a standard html Mail-form on
another page (another CGI).  Then you edit and add text to your hearts
content, and click on send when you are done.

Go for it!