[Mailman-Users] Question about umbrella lists

pvmailman at nekophile.com pvmailman at nekophile.com
Mon Oct 22 23:20:37 CEST 2001

I've only located to options relevant to this:

Send password reminders to, eg, "-owner" address instead of directly to
user.

Suffix for use when this list is an umbrella for other lists, according to
setting of previous "umbrella_list" setting.

I cannot find a setting to make this list an umbrella list.  Consequently,
I receive "Message has implicit destination" errors whenever I post to the
intended umbrella list.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Phil

# The primary requisite for any new tax law is for it to exempt enough
# voters to win the next election.