[Mailman-Users] Problems building 2.1a3

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.West.Sun.COM
Thu Oct 25 00:29:19 CEST 2001

Did you install misc/email.*gz first, like the instructions say to?

    Mailman 2.1 now requires the "email" package, which comes as part
    of Python 2.2.  If you are running an older version of Python,
    then you need to install the standalone email package by doing the
    following steps:

    % cd misc
    % tar zxf email-0.93.tar.gz
    % cd email-0.93