[Mailman-Users] User cant unsubscribe, being accused of sending spam

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Tue Oct 23 19:48:02 CEST 2001

They sent it via BCC.  If they sent it to the list, then you have said NO to
(under Privacy Options) "Must posts have list named in destination (to, cc)
field (or be among the acceptable alias names, specified below)? "

But Fear not.  If you have access to the mailserver and its logs, you can
always track down the origin of the message, so you'll at least have the ISP
that it came from.

Jon Carnes