[Mailman-Users] Is there a way to disable attachments?

The Berean Berean at C-Squad.org
Tue Oct 23 15:58:50 CEST 2001

I need to clarify what Im looking for.  Disabling attachments altogether is
a great option to have, but what Id like to do is be able to disable
attachments ONLY for those members on digest mode on my mailman list.  Is
this possible as well?

Frank Pagano (The Berean)
Owner of C-SQUAD (http://www.c-squad.org)
E-mail: Berean at C-Squad.org