[Mailman-Users] Digest missing messages?

The Berean Berean at C-Squad.org
Sun Oct 21 18:55:49 CEST 2001

One question, actually two questions :D

I'm receiving mail fine from my mailman list, but some subscribers are
getting incomplete digests.  A digest sent out for example has a topic
listing of seven emails, but only 2 emails are listed.  The digest is set to
the standad 30k per digest and set to plain text.

What would cause this problem?

One more thing, everytime I try to create a new list with a hyphen ( - )
Mailman removes the hyphen so if I start a list called movie-critics for
example, Mailman creates the list moviecritics.  Annoying!  Just doesn't
like that hyphen.

Thanks for any help.

Frank Pagano (The Berean)
Owner of C-SQUAD (http://www.c-squad.org)