[Mailman-Users] We're sorry, we hit a bug! (resolved)

mailman mailman at rendrix.com
Sat Oct 20 01:10:41 CEST 2001

Alright, I tracked down the problem and found out it had nothing to do with mailman. But in case someone has the same problem I'll post it (even though it's really really embarassing). Okay, I should I have been able to figure it out, it happened for no obvious reason, was just sitting there. It wasn't writing to the error log. Installing it fresh didn't help. That's right, I was out of disk space. I made some space and all is better. Sorry for all my trouble.

-Aaron