[Mailman-Users] Downloading a copy of the users emails?

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Fri Oct 19 22:29:08 CEST 2001

Hm. Do folks not know of the existence of the bin directory, or are they
frightened of it? I suppose I use the same methods of evaluating and exploring
software that I do when playing that minefield game... make your best guess,
and then click on it and see if it blows up...

Jeremy: cd to wherever/mailman/bin and do:
./list_members listname > flatfile.txt

=)
Amanda