[Mailman-Users] Just drop it?

Mike Avery mavery at mail.otherwhen.com
Fri Oct 19 01:21:50 CEST 2001

One of my moderators asked me for help.  She runs a
moderated list, and only wants her messages to go to
the list.

We've done that.

What is bothering her now is she gets a note every time
a spammer tries to hit this list.  She doesn't want to
know about it, and she doesn't want to have to manually
discard every one of the spam attempts.

She wants Mailman to just drop the message into a
black hole, without telling anyone it happened.

I don't see a way to do that.... am I overlooking
something?

Thanks,
Mike--
Mike Avery
MAvery at mail.otherwhen.com
                                    Voice: (970)-642-0282 (home)
                                         (970)-642-0244 (office)
                                             FAX: (970)-642-0282
                                                   ICQ: 16241692
                                             AOL IM: MAvery81230

* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other
way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
It's always someone else's problem anyway