[Mailman-Users] Digest time...

Mike Avery mavery at mail.otherwhen.com
Wed Oct 17 16:06:47 CEST 2001

I have some (troublesome) subscribers.  Some, in one
list, want the digest in their in-tray's first thing in the
morning.  Others, in another list, want the digests to be
sent around noon.

I can see how to change the global time that digests are
sent, that's a quick and easy change to the crontab.

What I don't see is how to have different times for
different lists.  Does anyone have any suggestions for
my troublesome lusers?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Mike Avery
MAvery at mail.otherwhen.com
                                    Voice: (970)-642-0282 (home)
                                         (970)-642-0244 (office)
                                             FAX: (970)-642-0282
                                                   ICQ: 16241692
                                             AOL IM: MAvery81230

* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other
way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
If you're offended now, try playing my message
backwards.