[Mailman-Users] TrendMicro Interscan Virus Wall for Linux

Gary Algier gaa at ulticom.com
Wed Oct 17 15:04:02 CEST 2001

We're using Trend Micro Viruswall just fine.  What I did was to
have Viruswall get the email first and pass it to the real sendmail
that is running on port 2525.  This way, Viruswall does nothing
but scan the emails.  Sendmail does all the email work.  Mailman
works just fine.

BTW: I have yet another system (in our DMZ) that actually receives
the emails from outside (MX points to the external system).  I
do this because Viruswall does not have all the proper anti-relay
preventions, etc. that I wanted.  This email relay system just
does the anti-relay checks then forwards everything to an
internal system with Viruswall and the "real" sendmail.