[Mailman-Users] Hanging admin pages

Jo Brooks jobrooks at us.dhl.com
Tue Oct 16 00:06:59 CEST 2001

If your list is being archived, you might want to see if the archive
has grown excessively large.

I ran into this exact problem with one of my lists a few months ago,
but no one has as yet been able to answer yes or no to the questions
I posed back then...mostly regarding the impact of list performance
when you've got archives that are so massive that the list delivery
cycle cannot be completed (but the archives are consistently updated
with the new messages).

Then again, maybe my original question should have also been posed
to the developers list as well, but I figured some some of those
talented folks might also peruse this list.

jo