[Mailman-Users] new customer question

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Oct 15 22:23:48 CEST 2001

You might get better answers if you include the errors you are getting.
There are some documented cases where the extra header info included in
Mailman generated mail has caused problems for non-standard email clients.

If this is your problem then please forward on RFC  2369 to whomever is
responsible for your email client.

Take care - Jon Carnes