[Mailman-Users] unsubscribe not working

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 13 20:08:14 CEST 2001

When you add the user manually, then Mailman generates a random password
for them.  If you let Mailman send the individual a Welcome message, then
the password is included as a part of that message.

Note:  ALL users have passwords - even if you didn't set a password for the
user.

You can go to the listinfo page of your list and have it email the password
to you, or you can look directly at the database and see the password for
that user.

Jon Carnes
===