[Mailman-Users] sorting based on To address

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Fri Oct 12 08:14:11 CEST 2001

Here's a couple of ideas...

Have each of the TO addresses go to a separate account and run a Procmail
script for each account.  The .procmailrc would append the TO:"..." field to
the beginning of the Subject field - then each script would forward the mail
onto the Mailman list for delivery to the end users.

Alternatively, create several lists: many "umbrella" lists, and one main
list.  The main list would contain the email addresses of the people to whom
the aliases are supposed to go. Each umbrella list would only have one user,
the main list.

If I'm missing something, then please add more detail to your request.
Explain what you are trying to do and why.

Take care - Jon Carnes