[Mailman-Users] Life lock

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Thu Oct 11 23:48:12 CEST 2001

split the list into sub lists, use an umbrella list to send to them all.
Get a machine with a faster processor and better disk subsystem.  The
problem could be due to some built in timeouts, and anything that speeds up
the process is going to aid you.

For now, you will have to use your sendmail logs to grep for the message id
(you should be able to play around and figure that out from the logs), and
then grep for "sent" out of the attempts in your log for that message.
Assume those folks got the email and create another list without those
folks.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes