[Mailman-Users] Archive issue - more info needed

Camel camel at lrllamas.com
Thu Oct 11 18:25:46 CEST 2001

does someone have a specific example of the correct settings
or lines in the httpd.conf file (v.8x or v.9x) - I have a feeling there needs
to be a secondary directive beyond just Alias /listname/pipermail/
"/var/www/mailman/archive/[public or private]/"

the physical archives are where they belong - just no one can access them...

--
Jay S. Curtis
Camelid Listowner