[Mailman-Users] Problem is #%$ me off

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 11 06:38:08 CEST 2001

What happens when you "su mailman"
and then run qrunner manually (look at the crontab for the exact command
line to run)?

Make sure your crontab *is* running.  A couple of weeks ago, a subscriber
had a very similar problem and it was caused by his crontab not running.

Mailman does not run its own deamon but instead uses cron to kick off
scripts on a scheduled basis.

Jon Carnes

BTW: I have subscribed up to 600 folks in single go (using the Admin
interface) with no problems.  Next time, you might find it easier to use
the command line: sync_members (but its all good!)

===