[Mailman-Users] Upgrading Prob

Sharif Islam mislam at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 10 17:56:59 CEST 2001

Thanks. I fixed that, changed the entry in httpd.conf

But now a different prob:

"Mailman CGI error!!!

The expected gid of the Mailman CGI wrapper did not match the gid as set
by  the Web server."
I guess I need to do  a reconfigure with cgi-gid option. Now, will all my
old mailing list will be gone?

    )
   ((
  |""|-.