[Mailman-Users] Moderated List

craver voun craver at kanal.vg
Tue Oct 9 15:56:22 CEST 2001

I have checked and the email I am using to send the messsage is already suscribed. This is the message i get every time I try to send a message:

    Your mail to 'Lista' with the subject
        prueba 3
    The reason it is being held:
        Message has implicit destination
    notification of the moderator's decision.

I don't undestand what "Message has implicit destination" means. Any idea?

Thanks again.