[Mailman-Users] Problem in subscribing members

The Berean Berean at C-Squad.org
Tue Oct 9 14:49:49 CEST 2001

Hello all,

I transfered a lits of subscribers I had from my old list to a new list I
created with Mailman.  I had abut 300 subscribers.  I used the Membership
management page to mas subscribe them to the new list.  However, some
members are saying they never received the Welcome message, and are not
receiving any posts from the new list, even though they show as being
subscribed and set to receive normal mail in Mailman's subscriber list.  Did
I just subscribe too many people at once, or is it just lagged a little?

Thanks,

Frank Pagano (The Berean)
Owner of C-SQUAD (http://www.c-squad.org)
E-mail: Berean at C-Squad.org
Personal Fax Number: (630) 214-9076
ICQ#: 98723297
AOL Screen Name: Berean333
Yahoo! Messenger ID: tseh_dek
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a
little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759