[Mailman-Users] feature request: searching the list membership

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Tue Oct 9 02:44:40 CEST 2001

Ok, I'm not holding my breath because 1) I'm not contributing the code, and
2) like most people _I_ personally don't need it, but it's a feature request
from sourceforge users:

List admins have  no way to do  a quick grep on the  list membership without
shell access to the list server (which they are obviously not getting :-D)

So, quick box in  some corner of the admin interface where  one could type a
regex, and that would return the list members that match that would be nice.

Marc