[Mailman-Users] mail->news address munging how?

Douglas J. Hunley doug at hunley.homeip.net
Mon Oct 8 19:58:26 CEST 2001

I recently added a mail->news gateway on my site. I've had address munging
turned on for the web archives, but how do I do the same for the newsgroups?
I'd really hate to expose the email addresses of my list subscribers on the
new newsgroups. A quick search of the archives didn't find anything relevant.
I'm not on this list, so please 'CC' me on replies. thanks!
--
Douglas J. Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net/	Admin: http://linux.nf/

if i knew what i was doing, life would be so much more boring