[Mailman-Users] New 2.0.6 install, input OK, output nil

Bill Horne billhorne at mediaone.net
Mon Oct 8 22:18:05 CEST 2001

Ben Burnett wrote:

> On Monday 08 October 2001 10:49 am, Bill Horne wrote:
> > Thanks for reading this. I've just installed Mailman 2.0.6 on Redhat
> > Linux 7.1, and need help.
> >
> > Messags I send to the "test" list are posted (I can see them in the
> > archives), but not mailed to the recipients. The smtp log in the
> > mailman/logs directory shows this error:
> >
> > Oct 08 13:43:23 2001 (891) All recipients refused: (110, 'Connection
> > timed out').
> >
> > I've tried the DELIVERY_MODULE = 'Sendmail' option, without success, and
> > changed the SMTPPORT = 25, both in mm_cfg.py, also without any change.
> >
> > All ideas welcome. Thanks in advance.
> >

> Did you set up the crontab entries per
>
> http://www.list.org/install-final.html
>
> - Ben

Yes, and thanks for the suggestion. Since the archives are being created, I
think the cron jobs are running OK. I also put the symlink into /etc/smrsh to
make sure sendmail can execute the wrapper; since messages are being posted TO
the list, I'm sure that's working too.

Bill

--
Bill Horne
(Please examine my return address for direct replies: "nouce" must be removed