[Mailman-Users] New 2.0.6 install, input OK, output nil

Bill Horne billhorne at mediaone.net
Mon Oct 8 19:49:44 CEST 2001

Thanks for reading this. I've just installed Mailman 2.0.6 on Redhat
Linux 7.1, and need help.

Messags I send to the "test" list are posted (I can see them in the
archives), but not mailed to the recipients. The smtp log in the
mailman/logs directory shows this error:

Oct 08 13:43:23 2001 (891) All recipients refused: (110, 'Connection
timed out').

I've tried the DELIVERY_MODULE = 'Sendmail' option, without success, and
changed the SMTPPORT = 25, both in mm_cfg.py, also without any change.

All ideas welcome. Thanks in advance.

Bill

--
Bill Horne