[Mailman-Users] Did an update of latest CVS sources to cope with email 0.90 API

Denis Bernard denis at wildservices.net
Sat Oct 6 15:13:27 CEST 2001

Hi,

After many tries to make mailman fit my needs, I ended with the latest CVS
sources (as of 2001/10/04). There was a last problem to solve: the bouncers
where still designed for mimelib's API and didn't work with the API of email
0.90 (I use Python 2.1). I've updated these modules to make them work with
the email module. If you're interrested, look in the attached file.

So long

Denis BERNARD
denis at wildservices.net