[Mailman-Users] setting up new list-Cobalt RaQ4

Joe Keenan jkeenan at blkcat.com
Sun Oct 7 15:13:51 CEST 2001

I'm just guess here (never used a RaQ system), but it oocurs to me that
the RaQ sendmail config is probably set up for no local users.  That is,
for relaying mail only.  It's primarily intended for network attached
storage uses, right?

So you probably need to force sendmail to attempt to do local delivery of
the Mailman addresses.  It's probably not looking at the aliases file at
all, since it doesn't think that it's a final delivery point.

joe