[Mailman-Users] Creating a Mailing list Server

Jean Vallery jvallery at ewol.com
Thu Oct 4 02:39:42 CEST 2001

I had the pleasure of using mailman once before installed on a ISP's Unix server. He installed it but then a few months later closed shop.
Is anyone out there in the Sarasota Florida area that could install the software, unix or other system to allow sendmail, perl,python and mailman to operate. I've a dual 200mh processor ,three two gig hard drives. Previous was a win at k advanced server but virus wiped me out
I only want to have one mailing list using a DSL connection?
Thank you
Jean Andre Vallery
Sarasota Florida