[Mailman-Users] Deletion, unscribe, Help

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 4 00:47:24 CEST 2001

Since about 8 folks have already helped this guy, I can only assume that he
is some sort of Troll.  Let's ignore him.

The Troll may actually be using someone else's email address (someone they
obviously don't like)

Every part of the body has a function... and in this wide world I believe I
know what this guy's function is: releasing pent up methane from the large
intestines of life...
===