[Mailman-Users] Limited posting

Norbert Bollow nb at thinkcoach.com
Wed Oct 3 09:33:29 CEST 2001

> Jim Kutter wrote:
>
> > Also - as far as stats go, in the smtp log, is that a fair
> > count for how many messages really got sent?

For what purpose do you need this count?  I.e. do you want to bill
a customer for the number of email messages that are sent out
from his account?

Or do you want, e.g. for purposes of selling ads in an ezine, an
estimate of the number of messages that actually arrive in
somebody's mailbox?

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com