[Mailman-Users] Mailman won't deliver?

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Wed Oct 3 02:35:01 CEST 2001

Yes, I'm checking the smtp agent logs.

Maybe this clarifies things somewhat:

If I send to a list address, it appears in the archives, but doesn't get sent.

If I send to an individual acct on the Mailman box, everything is ok.

If I send from the Mailman box to an external account, everything is ok.

>From the logs, although Mailmans 'smtp' logfile says that it is a "Connection Refused", this isn't actually showing up at all in the relevant log files.

basically I am only having a problem with mail that gets sent to the Mailman wrapper. I do realise that this is probably not a Mailman problem, I was just seeing if this triggered any memories from anyone who has had a similar problem.

And yes, I can telnet 25 to the relevant smtp servers, both local and my domain one.

nigel