[Mailman-Users] List of mail commands?

The Berean Berean at C-Squad.org
Tue Oct 2 05:40:23 CEST 2001

This was probably asked before, so forgive the redundancy....

Can Mailman be controlled via email commands in addition to its web
interface?  I assume the address to send commands to is the list name with
"-request" tacked on.  If that's true, can anyone provide a list of all
possible email commands that can be sent to Mailman?   Please email me at
Berean at C-Squad.org as Im not a current subscriber.  I appreciate any help!

Thanks in advance,

Frank Pagano (The Berean)
Owner of C-SQUAD (http://www.c-squad.org)
E-mail: Berean at C-Squad.org