[Mailman-Users] getting a subscriber's lists

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Tue Oct 2 20:45:58 CEST 2001

You might also try using the Mailman command "find_member" in ~mailman/bin.
This command finds all lists that a specified user is on.

To let ordinary users run it, look into implementing sudo.  Sudo is a
package that lets users run programs as a specified other user.  In this
case your users would be running the command as the user mailman.  Of course
you could just let the users su as mailman or leave a process open that runs
as the user mailman and provides the info folks ask for...

HtH, Jon Carnes