[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] Administrate mailman from shell

Jonas Meurer jmeurer at gmx.de
Fri Nov 30 14:50:42 CET 2001

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 12:01:58AM -0800, J C Lawrence wrote:
> Yes.  ~/bin/with_list.  Knowledge of Python and Mailman internals is
> required.  See the list archives for examples.  Please drop your
> findings in the FAQ:
>   http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=home

Ok, I'll this. It would be fine if there was an extra topic
'configure mailman from shell' or s.th. like this.
But first I have to try all these sripts like add_members,
arch, config_list, dumpdb, newlist, rmlist, update, version,
withlist, ....

Thanks
   Jonas

--
NT makes the easy stuff easy, and the rest impossible.
Unix makes everything possible, but nothing too easy.