[Mailman-Users] Do you use the Mailman-htdig integration patches?

Richard Barrett R.Barrett at ftel.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 12:57:45 CET 2001

Having posted Mailman-htdig integration patches on sourceforge and
subsequently maintained them I am interested in finding out how many sites
have adopted the patches and want to continue using them. The patches I'm
referring to are:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=444879&group_id=103&atid=300103

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=444884&group_id=103&atid=300103

and their earlier incarnations 401669/401670:

I'm asking for two reasons:

1. to gauge the likely demand for MM 2.1 compatible version of the patch
and how urgently it is needed. btw: I've got a MM 2.1a3 compatible version
of the patches about to be tested and hope to post them on sourceforge next
week.

2. to see if there is sufficient demand for the patch being integrated with
the main development trunk of MM. If enough users say they want it then
presumably the primary MM developers will consider a request to fold the
patch into the main development line post the MM 2.1 release. My motives
here are fairly selfish in that I'd like to avoid having to redevelop and
test the patch again for the next major MM release after 2.1

Reply off list would probably be appropriate. I will collate the responses
and post to the list a summary of the interest expressed.

Thanks

Richard