[Mailman-Users] Problem with checkdbs script

Gedaliah Wolosh gwolosh at oak.njit.edu
Thu Nov 29 16:33:34 CET 2001

Hi

This script produces the following output:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 92, in ?
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 43, in main
    count = mlist.NumRequestsPending()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 96, in
NumRequestsPending
    self.__opendb()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 69, in __opendb
    self.__db = marshal.load(fp)
EOFError: EOF read where object expected

I am running 2.0.8 on a solaris 2.6 machine.  The reminders are sent out,
so the script is working but I do not understand this output.

Is this something I shoud be concerned about?

Gedaliah Wolosh, Ph.D.				973 596-5437
New Jersey Institute of Technology		Fax 596-2306
323 King Blvd 	GITC 2203			gwolosh at njit.edu
Newark, NJ 07102