[Mailman-Users] Subscriber names

marina marina at reliance.it
Wed Nov 28 04:25:43 CET 2001

Thanks Greg! It's useful information.

Now that we're certain this feature is not available in Mailman (and
it's still needed), what we are doing is writing a CGI form that
collects the information from the user when they subscribe, and that
CGI will then email Mailman to start the subscription. The other
information I guess we can store in MySQL or similar.

Do you think anybody else would be interested in this? If you think
they might be, we'd be happy to post this to the Mailman site.

Cheers,

marina
<http://www.programmer-software.com>