[Mailman-Users] Problem with Postfix

Geoffrey King gking at evildomain.dyndns.org
Thu Nov 29 04:44:25 CET 2001

This has probably been answered a thousand times before but I have a problem
with postfix+mailman on Suse 7.2 Linux.

Basically. I relpy to a confirmation email to join a list and get the
following back..

---------
This is the Postfix

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix on SuSE Linux 7.2 (i386) program

<hlmods-request at evildomain.dyndns.org>: Command died with status 2:
    "/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd hlmods". Command output: Failure to
    exec script. WANTED gid 51, GOT gid 65534.  (Reconfigure to take 65534?)
-------

I did use the --mail-gid=postfix (51) when executing the configure script,
but it doesn't seem to help?

Whats wrong? what do I need to alter to make it work?