[Mailman-Users] Default Hostname

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Nov 29 00:15:22 CET 2001

    I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to work, or not, but
that's why I'm asking.

    I just installed MM 2.0.8.  Went into $prefix/Mailman/mm_cfg.py and
added a DEFAULT_HOST_NAME and DEFAULT_URL.  When I pointed my browser to
/mailman/admin, the header and body text correctly displayed the
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME that I specified, however the email address on the
last line, still showed the DEFAULT_HOST_NAME that's specified in
Defaults.py (which is different).

    Is this how it's supposed to be, or have I forgotten to change
another setting somewhere?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.